Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Get a "Free" PS3?

I found a site that supposedly claims you can get a "free" PS3 by doing some simple advertising and getting other people to sign-up and try some of the offers they have (some of them are Blockbuster, Gamefly.com, Stamps.com).

I am trying this out to see if this actually works, and although I am a skeptic of these types of programs it seems like it may work but I won't know until I complete the requirements. So, if you are interested in trying this out too, sign-up by using/copying the link I posted below so I can get a referral.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4825016

While doing research into the site I found this article from a couple years ago that reviews a similar program that has a very similar process for getting a free IPod.

No comments: